Frequently Asked Questions


Q: What is SMART’s Routing & Transit Number?

A: 244077446

Q: How can I send money to my SMART account?

A: You may wire transfer the funds. Please send to: Corporate One Federal Credit Union, Routing & Transit #244084264 with further credit to: SMART Federal Credit Union, Routing & Transit #244077446. Please reference your full name, and your account number with the credit union. Fees may apply.

Q: Does your checking account require a minimum balance?

A: No, we do not require a minimum balance – you may keep your account as low as $0, and we will not charge you a minimum balance fee!

Q: Can I earn dividends with your checking account?

A: Yes, the checking account currently earns dividends with an average daily balance of $1,000 or more. Check out our current rates!

Q: What should I do if there are unauthorized charges on my VISA credit card?

A: Contact our fraud department at 1-800-808-7230. They can verify transactions with you, block the card if necessary, and give you the next steps to resolving any unauthorized charges.

Q: What should I do if I see strange transactions in my checking account (Unauthorized debit card charges)?

A: During regular business hours, contact our office first (614-261-0650). We will go over transactions with you to verify. If charges are in fact not authorized by you, or any other account owners, you can contact our fraud department at 1-800-423-7497 (Cardholder Customer Service option).

Q: I have a check signed over to me. Can the credit union accept it?

A: If the payee of the check does not have a relationship with our credit union, we are unable to accept the item. This is considered a third party check. Exceptions may be made at our discretion, only if both parties sign the check in-branch.

Q: What if my debit card is declined?

A: Please contact our office for assistance. (614-261-0650)